By Judah Yisrael
Read or Download America Egypt & the Church PDF
Best religious studies books
Exploring the consequences of globalization in India and the matter of id formation, this e-book contributes to the theoretical and empirical debate on identification, globalization, spiritual nationalism and (in)security. the writer places ahead a brand new process according to political psychology, to interpret id development, that's visible as an individualized procedure the place interactions of the worldwide and the neighborhood are in detail implicated.
Archaeologists were more and more turning their consciousness to the research of faith, however the box to date has lacked a cross-cultural assessment. this article demanding situations archaeological conventions via refusing to appreciate the geographic and temporal obstacles with which archaeologists too usually outline their box.
This pioneering second variation ebook, written via bestselling writer and professor, Theresa M. Kelly, MsD. , makes use of an in depth record of latest medical learn experiences to bare how the legislation of physics do not need to be rewritten to provide an explanation for how psychic talents paintings. those study reviews include projects in parapsychology, psychology, neuroscience, quantum physics, and comparable unmarried and interdisciplinary fields.
American environmentalism traditionally has been linked to the pursuits of white elites. but spiritual leaders within the twenty-first century have helped instill main issue in regards to the earth between teams varied in faith, race, ethnicity, and sophistication. How did that ensue and what are the consequences?
- The Deities Are Many: A Polytheistic Theology (SUNY Series in Religious Studies)
- Alternative Islamic Discourses and Religious Authority (Contemporary Thought in the Islamic World)
- Invincible Wisdom: Quotations from the Scriptures, Saints, and Sages of All Times and Places
- Diversity Strategic Planning Report: An Environmental Scan of U.S. Theological Schools
- Religion in the Lives of African Americans: Social, Psychological, and Health Perspectives
Additional resources for America Egypt & the Church
America Egypt & the Church by Judah Yisrael